Sunday, August 28, 2011

            
        Goals for grade 12

             This will be my final year in IB and I want to make sure that I work efficiently in all my CAS activities that I will be participating in. This is year I will be continuing with yoga for action. I'm done with the course, so I will practice it at home as it is both good for my health and also relieves from mental pressure. This time I plan to practice all day unlike the last year where I practiced only during the weekends.

 For my creativity I plan to do something new, I always wanted to learn to cook but never got enough time for it. So I thought for this CAS year I should learn to cook. I will aim to learn a new dish every 3 weeks. This will give me enough time to learn the dish at the start and later practice to make it myself. There is not any particular genre of food that I want to learn. But I have to make sure I find vegetarian dishes as I'm a vegetarian :). I will learn to make most of the dishes from my mother. I will post pictures of the dishes I have as this will show what my dishes looks like.

For my service, I will continue my leadership in RCCI and the post of a director in Key Club. Last year we have done fund raising and also toy collection from the school and the primary school. This has been of a great help to the centre. I will aim to continue doing the same this year and also try to do more for them.




No comments:

Post a Comment