Wednesday, August 31, 2011

CAS presentation for the OSC kids

All the CAS leaders after the presentation
There was another awareness program about CAS this year. This was specially held to inform the primary kids who just joined MYP. We thought that it is necessary for them to know what different CAS activities do. This will help them choose the CAS they want to participate in, in the following semester. This activity will increase awareness to the OSC community and also at the same time make me work collaboratively with my CAS members in planning the activity.  Our CAS is involved with such an important global issue that it is necessary to update the people about what we do. This activity made me proud that I’m involved in this CAS and I was satisfied with the number of people who wanted to join this CAS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment